I was recommended this game by one of my followers and it’s been consuming all my gaming attention lately!
Here’s the lowdown - the whole ‘forbidden love’ aspect comes from the fact that you eventually become romantically and intimately involved with your step-brother. It’s kind of the same situation as Kunihiko from MFW, you’re not blood related, but you’ve been referring to him as your ‘Big Brother’ ever since your mother married his father.
So, the MC is dealing with a lot conflicting feelings about loving her ‘Big Brother’ in such a manner because she’s only ever seen him as her sibling before. That, and it would only cause a lot of drama for the family should anyone find out brother and sister are canoodling, particularly when they’re both a part of a highly respected and well-off family and heirs to the family business.
Who’s the other guy in the picture, you ask? That’s Johannes, your boyfriend. The two of you are dating when the game begins, but your brother disapproves of him for many reasons. Johannes is a bit of a trouble-maker, but the MC says he’s been there for her when she was down. To be honest, I haven’t seen much of Johannes’ good side. Big Bro can be a bit of a jerk, but a lot of what Johannes does has me shaking my head and flying straight into my bro’s arms faster than anything. I imagine the game is due to become a rather torrid love-triangle at some point, but as I said, the game has already progressed in a way that made me already choose my brother for the long haul. Perhaps if Johannes had had more scenes it might have helped, or maybe if I’d played it differently, who knows!
If you can get past the initial discomfort at the idea of romancing your step-bro (I know some folks were squeamish about this sort of idea in Kunihiko’s case), it’s really worth a play. I am still going through it myself, and I really do adore Mike (bro) despite his sometimes sour attitude (which you find out the reason for eventually).
Technically, the game plays a bit like those on GREE, with 5 tickets to play a day that replenish every 24 hours. You have an avatar to customize and accessorize to earn you more points on the love meter.
The beautiful thing about this game in comparison to GREE, though, is you don’t need to buy a damn thing to progress, and you don’t have to worry about the love meter being too low to progress the story.
If you play your cards right and make proper choices, the meter will fill up fast. And the only reason you may want to dress up your avatar for extra points is to access the ‘Special Stories’ that pop up every now and again. These stories can be entirely bypassed for the main plot. They are typically fanservice and fluff and, again, if you’ve been playing smart, your love meter should typically be high enough to play them on that alone.
What’s also very cool, is when you go to buy tickets (should you not want to wait a whole day), you can get 5 Full Scenario Refill Tickets for a mere $3.50, and each ticket refills ALL FIVE of your scenario tickets. So you can actually progress a full 25 extra scenarios for one low price! You can use the tickets at any time, save them for later, etc. And if you’re not too keen on spending real money, just register your email with the game and they will GIVE you 700 coins, which will buy 10 Full Scenario Refill Tickets for a whopping 50 FREE EXTRA SCENARIOS.
Check it out!
- runicv likes this
- haruukaa-nanase likes this
- summer-maiden-tsunami likes this
- musicgirl808 likes this
- tenshieffect likes this
- driftloons likes this
- eyesburningscarlet likes this
- insanityizgood likes this
- x-reggg likes this
- jershiivey reblogged this from voltageromancefans and added:
- brittakneebro likes this
- sonofa-biscuit reblogged this from voltageromancefans
- eniguma likes this
- tinkabell95 likes this
- cherryhystrix likes this
- countlessdaydreams likes this
- iceboundbeauty likes this
- crescend likes this
- shadowakihiko reblogged this from voltageromancefans
- jingerubells reblogged this from shiemi
- shiemi reblogged this from voltageromancefans and added:
- hendrixkin likes this
- unbrokenhours likes this
- exojongin-yifan-minseok likes this
- yume-neko reblogged this from voltageromancefans and added:
- thepaolatrollercoaster likes this
- thesilvermaiden likes this
- f1a1i reblogged this from voltageromancefans
- f1a1i likes this
- carin03 likes this
- king-of-shotas likes this
- lillimay likes this
- ellissupernaturalized likes this
- bcmarionette reblogged this from voltageromancefans and added:
- bcmarionette likes this
- otomesweetheart likes this
- miyater likes this
- xuehua0921 likes this
- fureak101 likes this
- willowstardreams reblogged this from voltageromancefans
- nanikins20 likes this
- ranmooru reblogged this from sandymaxy
- ranmooru likes this
- sandymaxy reblogged this from otomenights and added:
- sandymaxy likes this
- jenzza12 likes this
- jeriidee reblogged this from voltageromancefans
- heavensrevolution likes this
- ayameyumi likes this
- amanailo likes this